The PSA ILCA 7 Race dinghy is our club racer and upgraded from the Classic series through the addition of a carbon top mast section, carbon tiller & extension. The Race series is our most popular model and comprises:
- PSA ILCA fitted hull with fairleads, clamcleats & PSA hiking strap;
- PSA built alloy lower 7 mast section & boom;
- PSA built carbon top mast section;
- ILCA 7 class approved 7.06 sqm dacron sail (with battens & numbers);
- ILCA Centreboard;
- ILCA Rudder;
- G Composites snake skin carbon tiller and CST carbon extension;
- Turbo kit with Harken XD vang system;
- Ronstan mainsheet ratchet block with stand up boot;
- Ronstan 30mm Orbit blocks; and
- ILCA control line and rope kit.
The ILCA 7 Race dinghy is available with the class approved Mk II Hyde Sails, North Sails or Neil Pryde Sails dacron main - please choose your preferred sail above.
All ILCA approved components come complete with the ILCA QR Code and hull includes the World Sailing ILCA plaque.
All ILCA boats can be picked up from our Ourimbah factory (no charge) or will require delivery. Please contact us for a quote should delivery be required.