Shipping and delivery information & policy
- All purchases must be paid for in full prior to despatch from the Performance Sailcraft Pty Limited ACN 000 153 819 (PSA) factory and warehouse at 2 Catamaran Road, Fountaindale New South Wales, 2258 Australia (PSA premises) or any other location. PSA’s terms of trade are ‘ex-works’ and the shipping / delivery of all items purchased from PSA is the responsibility, and at the cost of, the purchaser. PSA may, through its online shop or by agreement, assist with or otherwise facilitate the shipping of items on behalf of the purchaser.
- Unless otherwise agreed, title to any items or goods (Products) purchased from PSA only passes to the purchaser after payment has been received in full and upon on despatch of the Products from the PSA premises. PSA advises all customers to consider comprehensive in transit insurance for all Products purchased from PSA prior to despatch from PSA’s premises.
- Notwithstanding the above and in any circumstances, until title in any PSA Products in your possession passes from us to you, you shall be deemed to be holding the Products on our behalf on trust and shall store the same at your own cost separately from all other products in your possession and marked in such a way that they are clearly identified as our property. We may, before ownership of any Products passes to you, require you to deliver up the Products to us and, if you fail to do so, may repossess the Products (in which case you will provide details of and hereby authorise us to enter any premises where the products are located). You grant us an irrevocable licence to enter, with or without vehicles, any of your premises for the purpose of inspecting or repossessing any Products which are not paid for whether in whole or in part.
Pick up available
- All in stock Products available for sale in the PSA online shop may be picked up from the PSA premises during PSA business hours. PSA’s business hours for pick up are 8.00am to 4.00 pm Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays or PSA shut down periods).
- To choose this option, please select ‘Pick up’ in the checkout process and you will be sent an email when your Products are ready for collection. There is no delivery charge for pick up from the PSA premises.
- If you collect Products from PSA all risks of ownership pass to you from the time the Products are made available to you.
- In certain circumstances, upon request we may agree to transport Products to an event, or to a PSA pop up store at an event, for pick at the event. Should we offer this service, any Products we agree to transport to the event must be paid for in full prior to leaving PSA’s premises. You agree that the risks of ownership in such Products will pass to you immediately upon leaving PSA’s premises and that any in transit insurance of any such Products is your responsibility.
Boats, beach dollies and larger items
- PSA can assist you to arrange delivery of boats, beach dollies and larger items (items too large for Australia Post or general freight couriers) to transport depots in certain Australian capital city locations. Transport may be available to other Australian locations by arrangement.
- PSA may charge a fee for preparing boats for transport.
- Should you purchase a boat, dolly or similar item in the PSA online shop, a nominal freight charge will be added at checkout to facilitate the transaction only. You must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for transport options, costs and delivery estimates should you order these items.
- If purchasing other larger items in the PSA online shop, a freight cost may be estimated and added to the shopping cart at the time of checkout. Where, for whatever reason, the actual cost of shipping the Products ordered exceeds the amount estimated in the shopping cart, you give PSA the express right to charge the credit card used in the transaction the actual shipping cost prior to shipping the Products.
General ILCA / Laser, Optimist parts and other items
- For all ILCA/ Laser and Optimist parts or other available items in the PSA online shop which meet the size and weight limitations set by Australia Post and couriers companies to which we may refer you (the Carrier), and where delivery has been requested and paid for on the PSA online shop, PSA will arrange for Australia wide delivery of the products ordered using Australia Post's Parcel Post and Express Post services or, if appropriate, an alternative carrier selected by PSA (eg a courier service).
- If the option is available, the purchaser may elect to have an order sent by standard (Parcel Post) or express (Express Post) delivery at check out.
- Shipping costs are generally influenced by the size and weight of the product and delivery location. Shipping costs are estimated in the shopping cart and the estimate will be added to the order total before checkout. Where, for whatever reason, the actual costs of shipping the Products exceed the amount estimated in the shopping cart, you give PSA the express right to charge the credit card used in the transaction the actual shipping cost prior to shipping the Products.
- Due to the limitations imposed by Australia Post, certain parts such as spars, booms, tiller extensions and ILCA centreboards will be necessarily shipped by courier. If multiple large parts are ordered, the freight cost calculation will be cumulative.
Same day dispatch for delivery to an Australian address
- We will use our best endeavours to ensure orders for any in stock Product(s) received prior to 12.00pm on a PSA business day are despatched on the same day. If an order for an in-stock Product is received after 12.00pm on a PSA business day we will endeavour to dispatch the item(s) on the next PSA business day. Orders placed on a weekend, Australian public holiday or PSA shutdown day will be despatched on the next PSA business day.
- For the purposes of this policy, a PSA business day is a weekday on which the PSA premises are open for normal trading.
- Any delivery dates and times specified by us are given in good faith and are approximate. You acknowledge that any time stated for delivery shall not be a term of any contract or representation.
- You must ensure that you are available to receive and sign for the Products when they are delivered whether they are on time. Items may be left at a convenient location by the Carrier. PSA is not liable for lost, missing, or damaged items which have been confirmed as delivered in good order by the Carrier.
- If delivery of the any Products ordered is unable to be completed because of your action or inaction (for example, you are not present at your property), and we are required to arrange an alternative delivery date and we reserve the right to charge you a further fee and additional costs relating thereto.
- Please ensure you register on our website with a mobile or daytime telephone number as we may contact you to arrange a delivery time / date or change. If you do not receive your Products on the stated / estimated delivery date, you must notify us in writing immediately.
- Any Products supplied shall be at your risk immediately on pick up by you or upon pick up or delivery to the Carrier. You are responsible for insurance of such Products (should you wish to insure against loss or damage during transit) against any or all risks. For clarity, PSA shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any delay, breakage or damage to or loss of Products supplied after we have made delivery to the Carrier or the Product has been delivered to or picked up by you.
- If your order contains more than one Product you may be contacted by more than one Carrier to arrange the delivery, and the Products may be delivered separately even if they have the same estimated delivery dates.
- If you want expedited delivery then you must advise us, and we will endeavour to provide this and will advise you of the cost (if any).
Out of stock items
- Where a Product in the PSA online shop is listed as out of stock, you may elect to ask for a reminder to be sent to you when the Product is restocked and available for sale.
- Should a Product listed as available in the PSA online shop be out of stock or otherwise unavailable, we may contact you and offer to send the Product(s) when back in stock (additional freight charges may apply), offer you an alternate Product or offer you a refund.
- Where the unavailable item is item is part of a larger order, we will remove the out of stock item from the order and fulfil the balance of the order in the normal manner. In such circumstances, the subsequent provision of the out of stock items will incur additional freight charges as relevant at the time of fulfilment.
- All Products in the PSA online shop are available to be shipped worldwide on the following basis:
- for small items we will arrange for DHL Express (or similar courier service) to carry the Products on your behalf;
- for large items or large orders will use our freight partners for air freight or sea freight (FCL or LCL) to carry the Products on your behalf. For large items or bulk orders please contact us for the best freight option.
- a freight cost may be estimated and added to your order at the time of checkout. Due to the complexity in calculating accurate shipping costs for multiple countries and package sizes, we reserve the right to review the freight cost estimated in the shopping cart based on the size and weight of the Products ordered, the ultimate delivery location and the prevailing rates from shipping providers. Where, for whatever reason, the actual cost to deliver the Product(s) ordered is greater than the cost estimate displayed in the shopping cart, we will advise you and request payment of the balance prior to dispatch. Should you wish to cancel your order rather than pay the balance, we will refund the amount paid in full (less any bank / third part costs).
- Should you prefer to arrange the freight on an ex works basis, please contact us at email@example.com. PSA will work with you to facilitate pick up from the PSA premises of the Products ordered.
- We endeavour to despatch all international orders received in the PSA online shop within two PSA business days following order receipt.
- All local, transport and other destination charges and / or duties and taxes which may be imposed during transit and upon delivery of the Products to your jurisdiction are your responsibility.