The PSA ILCA 6 Classic dinghy is ready to sail with:
- ILCA fitted hull with fairleads, clamcleats & PSA hiking strap;
- PSA built alloy lower mast section, top section & boom;
- ILCA 6 class approved 5.76 sqm dacron sail (with battens & numbers);
- ILCA Centreboard;
- ILCA Rudder;
- Alloy tiller and extension;
- Turbo kit with Harken XD vang system;
- Ronstan mainsheet ratchet block with stand up boot;
- Ronstan 30mm Orbit blocks; and
- ILCA control line and rope kit.
The ILCA 6 Classic is available with the class approved North Sails or Hyde Sails dacron main - please choose your preferred sail above.
All ILCA approved components come complete with the ILCA QR Code and hull includes the World Sailing ILCA plaque.
All ILCA boats can be picked up from our Ourimbah factory (no charge) or will require delivery. Please contact us for a quote should delivery be required.