Ronstan Series 30 Orbit block used on the ILCA Cunningham Plate and in the ILCA Turbo Kit.
- Highest working load in its class
- Secure, versatile attachment
- Low profile and compact
- Ultra low profile thru-sheave becket
- Low friction 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full working load range.
- SP versions feature a Nylatron® sheave suitable for both rope and wire
Ball Bearing Orbit Blocks™ boast the highest strength-to-weight ratio available. This is achieved through all-composite reinforced polymer materials and multiple attachment options.
Their precision design provides the optimum number of ball bearings for minimum friction while weight reduction is achieved through the use of fibre-reinforced composites in the block head, cleat arms and beckets.