ILCA 4 dinghy - ready to sail with:
- ILCA hull fitted with fairleads, clam cleats & PSA hiking strap;
- Alloy lower mast section, top section & boom;
- ILCA 4 class approved 4.7 sqm sail (with battens & numbers);
- Alloy tiller and extension;
- Rope kit; and
- Turbo kit with Ronstan blocks.
The ILCA 4 has a short pre-bent lower mast to maintain a balanced helm and a sail area that is 35% smaller than the ILCA 7 sail. It is ideal for learning to sail or for the lighter weight sailor graduating from a Optimist.
Suggested crew weight – 35 – 55kg
The ILCA 4 is also available with optional carbon top section and carbon tiller & extension. Please contact us for pricing.