The PSA ILCA 4 Race dinghy is our club race model which is upgraded from the Classic series through the addition of a carbon top section and carbon tiller & extension. The Race series is our most popular model and comprises:
- PSA ILCA fitted hull with fairleads, clamcleats & PSA hiking strap;
- PSA built alloy lower mast section & boom;
- PSA built carbon top section;
- ILCA 4 class approved 4.7 sqm dacron sail (with battens & numbers);
- ILCA Centreboard;
- ILCA Rudder;
- PSA carbon tiller and CST carbon extension;
- Turbo kit with Harken XD vang system;
- Ronstan mainsheet ratchet block with stand up boot;
- Ronstan 30mm Orbit blocks; and
- ILCA control line and rope kit.
The ILCA 4 Race dinghy is available with the class approved North Sails or Hyde Sails dacron main - please choose your preferred sail above.
All ILCA approved components come complete with the ILCA QR Code and hull includes the World Sailing ILCA .
All ILCA boats can be picked up from our Ourimbah factory (no charge) or will require delivery. Please contact us for a quote should delivery be required.